The Diabetes-Reversing Breakthrough
The Most Effective Diabetes-Reversing Resource Currently Available On Planet Earth. A Scientifically Proven Program That Normalizes Your Blood Sugar And Eliminates Your Diabetes Drugs And Insulin Shots! Guaranteed!
The Diabetes-Reversing Breakthrough
Diabetes Symptoms? Who is at the Risk of Diabetes?
Read this Article to know about Symptoms of Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational diabetes.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disorder in the body’s capability to convert glucose to energy. It is caused due to inadequate production of glucose by the pancreas. In diabetes patients, the production of glucose is impair.
The diabetes symptoms most of the time begin slowly, and difficult to recognize initially. They may include fatigue, sudden weight loss, blurred vision, slow healing of wounds, frequent urination – particularly at night, and excessive thirst.. The loss of fluids persuades extreme thirst, leading to more frequent urination.
Doctor believe a patient to have diabetes if he has health troubles linked to diabetes, such as heart disease, changes in vision, deadness in the feet and legs or sores that are slow to heal. These symptoms do not indicate that the person has diabetes, but anyone with these problems should absolutely see a doctor.
A person with diabetes may really show no symptoms. Type 2 diabetes, in particular, develops gradually, even for years before it is diagnosed. When symptoms develop, they differ from person to person.
Symptoms that develop vary for Type I and Type II diabetes. In Type I diabetes, they generally show up slowly in children or young people over a period of a few days or weeks. In Type II diabetes, symptoms develop even more slowly, over a time of years – in adults over the age of forty. Adults often do not understand they have diabetes mellitus.
Type – 1 Diabetes Symptoms:
Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms often come suddenly. They include:
1) Exceptional thirst (also called polydipsia)
2) Dry mouth
3) Frequent urination (also called polyuria)
4) Weight loss
5) Feeling weak and tired
6) Unclear vision
Type – 2 diabetes symptoms:
People with Type 2 diabetes mostly don’t observe any symptoms.
They include: – blurred vision
1 )Cuts or wounds that heal slowly
2) Itchy skin
3) increased thirst
4) frequent urination
5) leg pain
Gestational diabetes symptoms:
1) increased thirst
2) increased urination
3) weight loss in spite of good appetite
4) fatigue and weakness
5) nausea and vomiting
6 ) frequent infections including those of the bladder, vagina and skin
Other warning symptoms of diabetes mellitus comprise:
1) Flu-like symptoms – like a viral illness, along with tiredness and loss of appetite.
2) Weight gain or loss – as the body is trying to recompense for lost fluids and sugar, one tends to eat extra than normal and increase weight. On the other hand, one may also eat more than usual, but still drops weight because the muscle tissues don’t get sufficient glucose to generate growth and energy. In fact, most people with type 1 diabetes are at or below their standard weight.
3) Blurred vision – High levels of blood sugar draw out fluid from the tissues in the body comprising the lenses of the eyes. For many people this causes only mild vision troubles. Nevertheless, for others, the effects may be much more severe, even blindness.
4) Nerve damage (neuropathy) – excess sugar in blood can lead to loss of feeling in hands and feet. One may also bears burning pain in legs, feet, arms and hands. Many men, above the age of 50 and older with diabetes may experience some level of sexual dysfunction from damage to the nerves that help produce an erection.
5) Swollen and tender gums – Diabetes increases the risk of infection in gums and in the bones that grasp teeth in place.
6) Recurrent yeast infections.
7) Smooth dark skin changes of the neck, armpit and groin, called acanthosis nigricans.
Diabetes sometimes goes unidentified early, because people normally consider they are urinating more, simply because they are drinking more. It is better to get oneself checked by a doctor before one begins limiting his fluid intake. If one has any of these symptoms, get in touch with a professional doctor right away to be checked.
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Diabetes Symptom Articles